Regarding your interview, kindly note down the questions below for your information on which you need to work thoroughly. The details are straightforward, but you still need to understand that you must have to practice every question. There are these sections you need to practice relevant areas for interview preparation.
- General Interview Questions
- Financial Questions
- Family Case Questions
General Interview Questions
- What Is your name?
- What is your father’s name?
- What is your date of birth/place etc.?
- What is your passport/CNIC number?
- What is your last qualification/name of school/subjects you have done etc.?
- Why are you applying to SWEDEN (replace with your involved country), and why not any other country?
- Why are you applying to THIS UNIVERSITY, and have you applied to any other college?
- What is your research about Your UNIVERSITY?
- What do you know about UNIVERSITY?
- What do other courses offer by UNIVERSITY?
- Which course do you choose to study at the UNIVERSITY
- What are the facilities provided at University/College?
- What is the structure of the course?
- Why are you going for THIS COURSE?
- What will you do after your foundation course OR AFTER YOUR COURSE?
- How will your course be assessed Assessment?
- What are your future plans?
- Tell us about the course you will study at this UNIVERSITY Course
- contents/duration/everything about the course?
- Who is the awarding body of the final degree?
- Course start date and course end date?
- Tuition fee for the course.
- Who is your sponsor?
- What are your tuition fee and living expenses?
- Where will you stay in SWEDEN( replace with your applied country)?
- Who has given you the money to put into your account?
- How are the funds available for the next few years?
- Do you want to do a job in SWEDEN during your studies?
- Do you have relatives in SWEDEN (replace with your applied country)?
- Do you want to work in SWEDEN (replace your applied country)?
- What will you do if you are allowed to work?
- What is your brother doing in SWEDEN (replace with your applied country)?
- Do you want to stay in SWEDEN?
- What job opportunities do you have after completing your studies in SWEDEN (replace with your applied country)?
- What kind of career are you looking for after having this degree?
- Will you come back to Pakistan (replace with your Hometown)?
These are some general questions a visa interviewer will ask about your financial statement. This section is most important as it can lead you to get a visa.
- What is your occupation?
- Who is financing your studies and other expenditures?
- what relationship do they have with your financial sponsor and what is the profession he have?
- Do you have statement of the financial status of your financial sponsor, e.g., bank statements for the last six months?
- Are you able to provide the original documents for this?
- Can you prove the money will be with you during your stay for your studies?
- Would you be able to pay your university and accommodation fees fully?
- Have you checked the refund policy?
- Do you know about your accommodation expenditures in SWEDEN?
- Do you know about living and food costs there?
- Do you know how many hours are you allowed to work in a week?
- Do you know the pay per hour rate in Sweden?
- Are you willling to work there?
Family Case Questions
- Why you are going with the family.
- Date of marriage.
- Home Address.
- Colour of rooms, bed, curtains.
- Date of birth of children.
- A strong reason for family accompanying.
- Date of birth of husband and wife.
- How you met for the first time.
- Love marriage or arrange marriage.
Must go through the website/prospectus/offer letter/CAS letter to understand everything.
Please go through these and practice with me on the phone. Now your visa depends
upon your interview preparation, your communication skill, and body language.